Tuesday, October 20, 2009

WOW FEELING INTENSELY NERVOUS.no one gets it,no one understands,you are alone .
isolated,in your own world.your "stuck" in your own hell.the pain ,the fear,shame.guilt ,anger,hurt,all rolled into one huge ball of emotions.and
you just do not know where to turn.It consumes your mind,your body and its
so damn crippling.freinds are almost non existance,not only does this illness
effect you ,but it effects everyone around you.Its sad but true,and you get
so fricken sad.so sad.You yearn for someone to hold you,comfort you,a shoulder to cry on ,and you just need someone to care,and just take away the hurt,And ,damn
it hurts,its frightening ,this feeling.Your body feels like it is working overtime,your mind always turning,reving up,
but is it fair to expect your freinds to to put up with all your peculiar
behaviors? WE,are so ,so misunderstood,no ,we are not stalkers,we are,"sick"
people.All I want is someone to understand me,to accept me ,for me,with allmy faults
and to accept my illness .
wow,I cant tell you the endless days and nites of tears,the pain is unbearable

No comments:

Post a Comment