Wednesday, September 30, 2009

sues autobiography continued

oops.I have rambled and rambled and I made a slight error on my timeline
The first time mom was in the hospital she had cancer and survived, Thata when
dad was an ass making feel guilty,expecting me to cook his breakfast lunch and supper.And as much as I DREADED it ,I did it,like a fool.How much of a control freak was that,and,I was alone with him ... but I didnt do it for long, He wanted the food cooked served picked up and dishes clean, I remember telling him I wasnt edith bunker.
I despised my dad . Where was my brothers,why couldnt they help him and mom
Yes,I know why? They too hated my dad. And in dads warped twisted mind,it was the daughters duty to take care of cooking and all other stuff. Bullshit!
dad wasnt allowing mom to talk to me and mom kept on telling me how miserable dad was making her, but there she stayed.
then ,my mom went to the hospital ,and i was told after she was there for 1 month
she was on a vent continous dyalsis and dnr, Ijust coulnt find it in myself to hold her hug her touch her, I was there when she died I wanted to be,so there was no
no guilt for me .dad never went to the hospital once. He said thats what mom
wanted RIGHT BASTARD,
then,after not seeing him for years ,what did he say," Oh you got chubby"
LIKE FUCK YOU" then he asked me ,not his sons to bath him and get him ready for the funeral wtf ,then it hit slapped in my face this is not normal.
fast forward the closing of the hospital i worked for 20 yrs my co workers suicide ,marital problems with kevin ,kevein loosing his job of 17yrs
working at a hospital where i was totally not accepted at and totally hate it
missed all my freinds from the old job
then katrna hit.....

No comments:

Post a Comment