Sunday, August 30, 2009

wow another day a ?nd I still hear nothing from ryan or ron and jason well he threatened me with sending a virus to my computer and knocking out my computer.
Now,thtascompssion eh? wtf is wrong with him I ask myself ? Wtf is wrong with a person who is and acts so clueless when it comes to mentalillness depression suicide
Can a person be thts STUPID? Do you you tell acrying person ,really mean and angry
i am and dont expect me to listen to your crying. WELL ,wtf,I am just a suicidal
person,a depressed person,Does he think I can turn my tears off like a faucet?
I just cant fathom people being so ignorant and just hateful and cruel,
and dont understand the consquences that may occur to that depressed persomn on the other end of the phone?Ans Ryan ,you,you,say ,you never are sadm,what a pile of crap.
You surely dont believe that,and you surely dont believe I believe that. Ryan,
if indeed you do believe this ,than ,you are only fooling yourself. Honestly,
people cant be happy allthe time ,come on,be truthful and honest to yourself.
My depression is something I must live with ,and ,you Jason and ryan ,just...
you just insist on not trying to understand,and you treat as some ,looney
person,or as you say Ryan a child,but ,dont judge me,really dont judge me.You,have never experienced any of the traumas and events that i have ,so ,therefore dont juge me.You,say you have the right to not respond to things ,ok ,i agree,but ,when I ask what you think about my pics are a songetc.you choose not to respond.
However,you want to hear anything about your music pics etc. See,you cant have it
a one way relationship,a all you ,fuck you relationship.
You.know ,what I think I think you are afraid of getting close to someone,
I think you are scared,shy,quiet etc,But,hey,thats cool , but just say that ,ryan
just say hey sue I am really shy and find it hard to share my feelings.
Ryan,you once were rerally nice and kind to m,e.YOU were funny and kind and
you seemed to cars. i loved your smile and your laugh and i genuinely loved you
perhaps you were scared ,i dont know,I wish I did
all three of you guys ron jasonand ryan,you made me smile and laugh and I
thought you guys were sincere ,but in the end ,you just did it for the show .dont piss off a fan.ryan both jason and ron warned me about you,and how you were,but,
i didnt believe it,,,ryan,please pleas promise you k\learned something from this ,
experience,please never ignore a person who is suicidal,never curse them or say what you did tome .I was so soso so depressed ,,not cause of you but because of everything
depression that dark dark deep depression thats holds you controls you takes away your will to live it cripples your soul and cripples your spirit and ..you just are so damn numb,and the pain the pain so munbearable your mind rushing heart beating you you cant breathe..and you just lay in bed in a ball and you rock and rock stare
stare a blank stare and ...you feel nothing nothing
and the the thoughts those thoughts of lets just die lets just do it end iot no one cares no one gives a damn ..they say,,,wtf is wrong with you shake it off
wtf are you doing they say all the wrong words do allthe wrong things...
shake it off get a grip...do you think I would have fucking done that if i could
dont you see dont you see what we need to hear is please we need you we love you
we will miss you but instead instaed you say stop with your fucking guilkt trip suicidal ideations Dont you get it dont you get it?
the memories the flashbacks your tired of the hurt the pain you are tired just so tired you just feel you lost the battle the dragon the monster has w

No comments:

Post a Comment