Sunday, August 30, 2009

the monster has won but damnit ryan ryan ryan cant you see the pain you caused me you must admit it to yourself,Dont sit back and say what the fuck i was sending those suicidal ideations to you?dont you get it? i was was was soooo fucking sad
....about what ?life about the paint he darknes ths endless memories of the people crying begging not to die,the relentless fear of me dying in the hospiatal.
ryan ryan ryan you HURT ME BAD why? do you not know not to ...not to
i was sad so sad ....and i just didnt get it why you hated me why you hated me
so much to do it to just stab me curse me out i wasnot trying to hurt you
DAMN IT RYAN....i feel so sad i wanted to die do you get it did you get it??
I took a bunch of pills that day.Alli knew is i reached out to you to jason
and you both ....didnt care didnt fucking care. you must hate me ryan?
and that day i just wanted to die,,,,,all you had to do was dont do it sue dont kill yourself dont do it....NO YOU JUST CURSED ME OUT
DAMN RYAN HILL DAMN RYAN HILL I KNOW I BELIEVE YOU HATE ME
AND ONE DAY ONE DAY....I MAY SUCCEED ON KILLING MYSELF AND THATS WHY
you didnt want to get to be my friend.....you didnt want to get hurt?
But ryan i loved you i though you you were my freind i loved you i think like my son

...ryan hill ;;( am trully sorry if i die I shall be your guardain angel
cause i still care

goobye

sue

No comments:

Post a Comment