Tuesday, December 16, 2008

XMAS ; TIME TO REFLECT

wow ,Xmas,where has all th e time gone?I do know one thing,this is ,wil be the best
Xmas ever.For the first time ,I am not walking in a daze of darkness,sadness,only a shell of that
person,i once was ,sue.I am now walking strong,tall head above the water,living in the now and
not in the past
Freinds,new and old,they were the ones ,who stood by me,who listened ,who cared,
who told me things would be ok.Freinds,they were the ones who trully were a blessing,a miracle a gift sent to me , my salvation,my angels.They raised me up.from the lonely
exsistance of a life,and made me realize that life is so wonderful,so full of beautyand love.
They made me realize that I am a good person and I am deservant of all that life has to give me.
And.xmas is about freinds and sharing life ,living life ,loving life and most important
EMBRACING LIFE. My freinds , gave me back my life,made me see joy.laughter
and love in everyting around me.

And yes it is at this time I wish to sincerly thank, my following canadian freinds
RON,RYAN,AND JASON. Guys ,you have indeed been a blessing to me.Thanks
for accepting me ,for me.
Also to my uk freind Els and my USA freind Celtic,thanks for those l o n g chats and calls (celtic) ,

FREINDSHIP IS WHAT XMAS IS ABOUT

PEACE
NAWL

No comments:

Post a Comment