Sunday, December 28, 2008

online friendship

ok what is all the fuss about online friendship?Well,my opionion ,is that people
can develop a friendship.over the net.To me .a friend is a person you share your ideas with,one who you can trust ,one who you tell your secrets to.one that you go to if your sad or one that you can tell your hopes your dreams to.
I do believe friends can be made over the net,
yes,you cant do things with them,if they live far away,but ...that doesnt mean
you cant one day ,meet and visit each other.
for me.I have made many friends over the net.Now,some people may not make the effort,to work on the friendship.But,to me i treasure my friends that i have made,
WE share everthing together,and it is such a great thing,We have devoloped
a beautiful friendship.
so yes online friends are possible.think about this,your friends,when you first met you knew nothing about them.And it took you a while to get close to one another.
welll,so does th eonline friends,in fact with the webcam ,skpe.even the online friends can see each other and talk to one another.
friends are just people who can communicate with each other and share thing swith.and it doesnt mean you cant meet up with each other.


i again enjoy my online friends with els,celtic.ron.jason and ryan.
peace
nawl

No comments:

Post a Comment