Wednesday, December 17, 2008

RON WE MISS YOU

WOW ,IT IS SO NOT FAIR.THERE ARE VERY FEW PEOPlE YOU MEET IN THIS WORLD .THAT
ARE SUCH BEUATIFUL WARM LOVING INDIVIDUALS.You know the ones that are always there for you.The ones that will give you the shirt off their backs ,the
ones that will give you their last morsel of bread or the ones that listen to you,the ones that
hold your hand and offer a shoulder to cry on.They are the ones that do not judge you ,only accept you for you.and are there for you in good or bad times.
When you meet that person ,you can say that you are blessed.That you are the lucky one to have that person come into your life.
AND .I DO INDEED HAVE THIS PERSON,he is RON S,and he lives in Canada,and ,although I havenot physically met him,I AM SO PROUD TO CALL HIM MY FREIND.Iwas told,by few,that,you just can not love someone,a person you hardly know.But,I can amd I do and I am proud to say in this blog that I LOVE him dearly,He is a special dear freind,
Ron.was there for me.and he did not judge me,he listened,he cared and he gave me advice.And,the distance did not make a differeance to me.
he had a laughter that touched your soul,and a smile that filled up the room.
HE was wise and so darn funny ,HE BRAUGHT BACK THE LIFE THAT i ONCE HAD.HE MADE ME SMILE AND MADE ME LAUGH ,AND THRU HIS LAUGH HIS SMILE ,HE REACHED ME TOUCHED MY SOUL.
And so .ron moves on.until another job,he may not be there ,but for sure ,he will always be in my mind.AND ,i WILL INDEED STILL KEEP IN TOUCN

RON THANK YOU FOR BEING THAT ONE BEAM OF LIGHT IN MY ONCE DARK FILLED LIFE.
GOD BLESS YOU.
YOUR BESTEST FREIND HEHEHE
SUE
PEACE AND LOVE MY FREIND

No comments:

Post a Comment