Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009

WOW,ANOTHER YEAR IS UPON US ,2008 SURE WENT FAST! I guess when your younger years go slower cause your waiting for the easter bunny,and carnival and yes the biggest santa.But This year has been a great,year,a new beggining ,a new me,a happier,less
anxious me.And ,it does feel so good.And this year braught me many new friends
braught me hope.these friends have made me feel good about myself.And that is the best gift ever,friendship,true friendship.I have met els and celtic,who,are the world to me.They have been there for me when i neede it most,stayed upo long hours
chatting,girl talk and just being ctty like women always are::) but its so ,so,
awesomehow it has devoloped like a sister relatiionship.and i lov ethem both.
And ,there are th eguys from canada .ron.jason.and ryan.All of them with differant personalties.RON is the oldest and he is so wise and has so much advice to give.He is the best!!! He is so damn funy,hysterical,a wonderful smile that can make any smile back.his humor his easy going his singing humor.hes just the bestand i love him dearly.Jason,hes the more serious one ,but he has this dry humor but hes the
mediaterhmmm jason will understand that::) but hes also cares and understands me and accepts me and hes there to pull meup if i get down and i love jason like a brother,
and finally ryan,the quite ,timid,and sensitive one,he has been there also ,when i am down,He is music guy,plays and makes his music,and hes always sending me a link to a song when i am sad,his music brightens my spirits.he accepts me and pulls me thru mmy down times ,and also love ryan .as a brother.ryan is always showing the bright side th ebeauty of nature and the world and people.So my world is brihter because of him.
and so,to 2008,you were a great year,and yet ,i know 2009 will be much better



SO HAPPY NEW YEARS TO THE FOLLOWING

ELS,CELTIC,RON,RYAN,JASON,

PEACE TO ALL OF YOU AND THE BEST IN 2009

NAWL

No comments:

Post a Comment