Thursday, February 11, 2010

WOW HAVENT WRITTEN IN AWILE AND SO SOSOMUCH HAS HAPENED GOOD BAD AND INDIFFERENT.I
FIRED MY SOCIAL WORKER,YES ,THAT SOUNDS KINDA WEIRD,BUT ITS TRUE AND I AM NOW IN PEACE WITH THE DECISION.what the hell happened,trully i dont know.I went to a support group and she just came out of the blue abot how I amnot talking,that I stopped trying tohealmyself.Allthis didnt make sense to me,it made me so damn sad.
what was she doing? was she living her flashbacks thru me>? all Iknow is I hurt so
fucking bad.and so I went to a session,crying ,sobbing uncontrollably,and rachel
telling me tostopcrying,saying I cried enough,askingwhy was i crying?Telling me to stop,telling me what was my reason.telling me I was sabatogging my treatment.
that i was refusing to do my homework,on and on. and yelling at me ,to look at her not the ceiling that she was the adult

No comments:

Post a Comment